Thursday, March 11, 2010

Adult Night March 9


I had a great time at Adult Night this past Tuesday. The DJ was playing a lot of good music and I felt like I was in the skating zone. I am getting better at braking so it is not quite as intimidating to go fast around the oval.

I made a bunch more progress skating on my toes. It's exciting to explore this new area of skating. I remember how hard it was when I first started, it seemed like I would never be able to skate on my toes without falling. Now it feels so natural. I did pretty well during the beginners backwards skate - I still have to go pretty slow, but at least I am not falling or having to brake.

I am just dying to be able to skate on the week days when the rink is closed. This winter seems never ending. It has been incredibly cold. This weekend, I'll be able to go to the rink on Saturday only. Looking forward to skating, but not all the kids I'm going to have to contend with. Yay for Friday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment