Saturday, February 13, 2010

Feb 12, 2010


It was lots of fun skating at the rink last night. Weekends are for families, so the rink is crawling with kids. Very frightening to skate in the round with them. I stuck to the middle for the most part, and got lots of practice in on this skate dance I have been working on called the downtown.

Before I left for the rink, I had this idea to watch some of the jamskateaddiction.com tutorials on my computer in my kitchen with my skates on. It worked great and was totally awesome! To be able to actually practice the moves while I'm watching the vids was so beneficial. I literally took off my skates and drove to the rink and put them back on, so I really had them fresh in my mind. The kids at the rink were watching me and actually seemed mildly interested for a change, so maybe I am finally getting better.

I skated for about two hours last night, really fun and I got a great workout. I'll be going to the rink tomorrow, Sunday for the afternoon skate 1:30-5:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment