Sunday, February 28, 2010

Saturday Feb 27, 2010

It was so wild at the rink last night. I had to get a wristband to get in the door! It was even busier than usual. There was a 32 year old birthday party and a 12 year old birthday party. Major falls everywhere on the floor and it was very stressful. I stuck it out as much as I could so I could practice around the oval, and then I just mainly stayed in the middle.

There were a couple good jam skaters there last night, and they were incredible to watch. So smooth and they make it look effortless. I practiced all my usual stuff. I am getting a lot stronger on my toes, it's so cool!

I also bought my new toe protectors while I was at the rink. I had some super cool ones that I bought from rollergirl.ca but they were just too big for my skates. :( Sucks! The ones I bought last night are just boring white, but they should fit much better. I've got to figure out how to attach them before skating on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment